Chevy HHR Family
Welcome back to CHF and be sure to post up. Don't be shy, you might like it. LOL

Logging On

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Logging On

Post by Ike's Blackjack on Sat May 18, 2013 7:56 am

When you log in the forum automatically defaults to the Portal or Main Page unless you have a link saved directing you to a different location.

I would always suggest using the default link and navigating the forum from there. This is the default link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To view new posts from the Portal, just click the Home link or you can click on the Forum Banner at the top and you'll be directed to the index:

Directly above the start of the Index you'll see 3 links. Just select the one you want.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1st thing I do is View posts since last visit That will show me every post that has had activity since my last login.
If there is nothing there I'll go to View Your Posts and see want activity has happened to everything I've ever responded to.
I also check anything I might have missed posting on by selecting View unanswered posts and it will show you everything you haven't responded to.

Most people have their computers setup to automatically log you in when you visit certain websites.
They also will log you out when you close the active window. Doing this will result in losing new posts.

Here are a few links to show you what happens depending on how you saved the Forum link also.

Direct link to the Forum and defaults to the Portal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Direct link to the Index or Home Page.

Direct link to New Posts.

Direct link to viewing everything you have responded to. I love the EGOSEARCH in the address line.

Direct link to everything you haven't responded to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ike's Blackjack
Admin
Admin

Additional HHR Info : Ike's Blackjack - 2007 2LT Fall Limited Edition. HOTM - May 2008, October 2010, October 2012. HOTY - 2008. HOTQ - Summer 2015

Back to top Go down

Re: Logging On

Post by Ike on Sat May 18, 2013 8:17 am

great stuff Ike
should help alot

Ike
Admin
Admin

Additional HHR Info : Ike's Blackjack - 2007 2LT Fall Limited Edition. HOTM - May 2008, October 2010, October 2012. HOTY - 2008. HOTQ - Summer 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike on Sat May 18, 2013 8:33 am

if you view unanswered posts there is a ton of stuff there that is just great for reference
Great job by one of our moderators on all the posts

Ike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeper on Sat May 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Thanks Ike !!!!
sleeper
7 Stars
7 Stars

Additional HHR Info : '08 Panel 2LT Southern Edition, select mods, ie: fuzzy dice etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zman on Sun May 19, 2013 1:06 am

thanks Ike, good info
Zman

Additional HHR Info : '07 Panel LT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top