Chevy HHR Family
Welcome back to CHF and be sure to post up. Don't be shy, you might like it. LOL

Please download your Avatars and Signatures linked to the forum Photobucket immediately

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please download your Avatars and Signatures linked to the forum Photobucket immediately

Post by Tucker on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:57 pm

The best way to get into the account and download your pics is to use the goodies link Ike post on every award thread.
You will find a download option on the right of your pics. If this does not work, mark all the pics you want and copy them to
your photobucket account.
If anyone has problems with it just send Ike or me a PM and we'll see what we can do to help.

Georg

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tucker
Admin
Admin

Additional HHR Info : Sunburst orange HHR with several mods 65.000 KM

Back to top Go down

Re: Please download your Avatars and Signatures linked to the forum Photobucket immediately

Post by Ike on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Over the next couple weeks I'll be updating the new Postimage account and moving everything over there.
Once I have that done I will start reworking all the Award links and changing the goodies links over to Postimage.
Since our active members is so low, I'll work the in reverse order, so bear with me as I work on it. Once I have everything done, I'll update this thread or the original Photobucket SNAFU thread.
I the meantime, we're looking at member avatars in the member listing and if we see one that appears to be linked to the CHF Photobucket account we will simply remove it.

Ike
Admin
Admin

Additional HHR Info : Ike's Blackjack - 2007 2LT Fall Limited Edition. HOTM - May 2008, October 2010, October 2012. HOTY - 2008. HOTQ - Summer 2015

Back to top Go down

Re: Please download your Avatars and Signatures linked to the forum Photobucket immediately

Post by Hobbs on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:40 am

Done for my latest ones.. Thanks again guys.. I'll play around with them tonight.... when time permits...
Hobbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Additional HHR Info : 09 S/S Black, Automatic. Born Oct. 8 2008, Rescued August 27 2015, stage 1 GM performance upgrade, ZZPerformance 3" stainless down pipe & 12 1/4 " Brembo front brake upgrade.. More to come stay tuned!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbs on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:33 pm

So downloaded all my current goodies to my photofu--et acct and still gives me the crap when I try to change them...

what am I doing wrong, or am I missing something...
Hobbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Additional HHR Info : 09 S/S Black, Automatic. Born Oct. 8 2008, Rescued August 27 2015, stage 1 GM performance upgrade, ZZPerformance 3" stainless down pipe & 12 1/4 " Brembo front brake upgrade.. More to come stay tuned!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Don, give me the link to your bucket and I'll put them in for you.

Ike
Admin
Admin

Additional HHR Info : Ike's Blackjack - 2007 2LT Fall Limited Edition. HOTM - May 2008, October 2010, October 2012. HOTY - 2008. HOTQ - Summer 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbs on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was going to install the new avatar and sig bar that you made up, thanks mano, when I get home I'll probably copy a set of everything to my home computer
Hobbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeper on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:01 pm

my avatar is from the image host [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on this forum.

Plus any pics I have in the bucket are only copies of what I have stored on my 'puters.

My sig pic below of my 4 wins is from the CH Fart bucket collection tho. Shocked
sleeper
7 Stars
7 Stars

Additional HHR Info : '08 Panel 2LT Southern Edition, select mods, ie: fuzzy dice etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:45 am

Don, not sure what is going on, but using your pics from photobucket is giving the crap graphics, so I uploaded your last award pics to Postimage and linked them there.

Ike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbs on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:26 am

Thank you Sir. So I should make sure everything from photobucket is on my home computer and open a post image account then..

Thanks again
I know how busy you are with this
Hobbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:03 pm

At this point and it may be early in, but I would recommend everyone moving their stuff to Postimage for the time being.

Ike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeper on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:34 pm

is the bucket gonna be blocked from here in time ? I can't even git to my bucket pics there to delete them.
sleeper
7 Stars
7 Stars

Additional HHR Info : '08 Panel 2LT Southern Edition, select mods, ie: fuzzy dice etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:44 am

I thought it was only the account I have setup there, but I found Don's doing the same thing. Georg's research into it showed it is widespread to a lot of their users. I can still get into mine, but downloading the pics Georg reported some issues. He did say that he was able to download them using the URL transfer, so that part of it works. I have everyone's pics from mid 2013 to date uploaded on the Postimage account now.

Ike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeper on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:03 am

Question
sleeper
7 Stars
7 Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top