Chevy HHR Family
Welcome back to CHF and be sure to post up. Don't be shy, you might like it. LOL

Good Ole Photo Bucket - Let's place the blame where it belongs.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good Ole Photo Bucket - Let's place the blame where it belongs.

Post by Hobbs on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:28 am

Awesome works guys, everyone here sure appreciates it
Hobbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Additional HHR Info : 09 S/S Black, Automatic. Born Oct. 8 2008, Rescued August 27 2015, stage 1 GM performance upgrade, ZZPerformance 3" stainless down pipe & 12 1/4 " Brembo front brake upgrade.. More to come stay tuned!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:09 pm

OK, I've updated the links for 2014 HOTQ to current date, Still have to get them all back to day one for the forum.
Georg pointed out to me that we lost everything in 2012 when the old forum crashed on us, so that road looks a little easier now.
I have to check and see but I think for the 2006 through 2012 HOTM, I did an single award thread, if so, that road just got longer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ike
Admin
Admin

Additional HHR Info : Ike's Blackjack - 2007 2LT Fall Limited Edition. HOTM - May 2008, October 2010, October 2012. HOTY - 2008. HOTQ - Summer 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeper on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Ike wrote:Could be the number of times it's been transferred. I downloaded it and sharpened it up x2 but it didn't really help. If you want, send me a pic you want there, and I'll create your avatar for you.

Forgot to say Thanks Ike for trying to fix my avatar. Appreciate the effort.
sleeper
7 Stars
7 Stars

Additional HHR Info : '08 Panel 2LT Southern Edition, select mods, ie: fuzzy dice etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:26 am

Anytime.

Ike
Admin
Admin

Additional HHR Info : Ike's Blackjack - 2007 2LT Fall Limited Edition. HOTM - May 2008, October 2010, October 2012. HOTY - 2008. HOTQ - Summer 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:41 pm

OK, been finding some weird stuff on here that photobucket is responsible for.
I was doing updates on the threads and so far I found 2 of our members with crap graphics from photobucket.
I added "~original" to the end of the pics I found and it brought them back up.
If you find photobucket's crap graphics on your post, just ad that ~original to the end of your pic extention like this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]~original.
Be sure to keep your IMG tags in front and back.

Ike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbs on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Thanks for the update
Hobbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Additional HHR Info : 09 S/S Black, Automatic. Born Oct. 8 2008, Rescued August 27 2015, stage 1 GM performance upgrade, ZZPerformance 3" stainless down pipe & 12 1/4 " Brembo front brake upgrade.. More to come stay tuned!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeper on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:35 pm

sleeper
7 Stars
7 Stars

Additional HHR Info : '08 Panel 2LT Southern Edition, select mods, ie: fuzzy dice etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Well, it appears photobucket isn't finished with us yet. When I went in today to edit some threads I found that they had replaced the hostage graphic with a blank that doesn't show at all.
So now just cruising through the forum looking for the issues they created, it's going to a little more tedious since nothing is showing from them.
Hopefully the ones I found yesterday and added the ~original tag to the pics are still there and working.
I made so more headway today, all awards posted from 2012 to date have been changed out and working properly. I even checked all the links as I edited them.

Ike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbs on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:27 am

Wow! they really want to piss people off
Hobbs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:41 am

Yep, going to make it hard to spot the old photo links now. At any rate, all the Award Links are done now, so if you need to access your pics, just go to your last Award Thread and follow the link to Postimage.
And now before I start on anything else. Something I've been thinking about. As it is now we are running Seasons backgrounds on all the graphics. For these to work properly I created a Word Document and have all the codes in it. It's only 13 pages long, but it contains everything I need to switch out the graphics every quarter. What I noticed with Postimage is that they encrypt the URL to each pic there, which in turn makes it hard to quickly modify my Word Document for the changes. I would have to have 4 different documents to make it happen, one for each season, and so based on that, I'm going to go back to just whatever background I have handy like before. For now, I'm switching us over to the Sky Pattern that I used on the Logo, Sigs and Avatars. Oh Boy, let the fun begin.
We still have a ways to go since hunting out the bad links are next to impossible right now, but we will prevail.

Ike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeper on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Wow !!
sleeper
7 Stars
7 Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top